The Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the maritime surveillance and intervention market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions - Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Maritime Surveillance and Intervention Global Market Report 2023, the global maritime surveillance and intervention market size is expected to grow from $23.54 billion in 2022 to $26.05 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The market size of the maritime surveillance and intervention market is expected to reach $37.33 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.4%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The maritime surveillance and intervention market is segmented:
1) By System: Detectors, Combat Management System, Surveillance and Tracking, Geographic Information System (GIS)
2) By Services: Risk Assessment and Investigation, Maintenance and Support, Security Management
3) By Application: Naval, Coast Guard, Other Applications
Top Major Players:
Indra Sistemas S.A
Elbit Systems Ltd
Furuno Electric Co Ltd
North America was the largest region in the maritime surveillance and intervention market share in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s maritime surveillance and intervention market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market Characteristics
3. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market Trends And Strategies
4. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market
27. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market
29. Maritime Surveillance And Intervention Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Read Related Reports:
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model