The FSSAI Phase 1 exam 2021 will be held on January 17, 18, 19 & 20, 2021. The Central Food Safety Officer (CFSO) exam will be held on January 19, 2021. Whereas the Technical Officer (TO) exam will be held on January 20, 2021.
This exam experiences footfall from a very large number of aspirants. So, if you are looking to work with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, now is your chance to ace the exam and earn your dream job.
To help you achieve this end, we have compiled some useful tips that you can employ in your preparation. With this sure-fire recipe for success, you are bound to make it all the way through.
FSSAI Phase 1 Exam Tips
• We hope you have already referred to the FSSAI previous year papers. In case you have not, do so without further delay.
• If you have not yet studied the previous year papers, perhaps you still need to brush up on the FSSAI exam pattern and what it entails.
• Have you been following a timetable? If yes, now would be a good time to make it more intensive by adding more hours to your preparation.
• Moreover, watch our mentor, Kailash Sir’s video to incorporate the FSSAI study plan tips into your own.
• Be well-versed with Indian and International Food Laws.
• Have a sound knowledge of roles, functions & objectives of the FSSAI.
• Prepare well for the Specialist post you will be applying for. There is an assessment of ‘Subject Matter Knowledge’ in the exam.
• Read BeePedia notes for General Awareness.
• Solve 1 English grammar exercise every day.
• Watch preparation videos on ixamBee’s YouTube channel.
• There can be no exam preparation without mock tests. The earlier you start taking them, the better. Therefore, we implore you to take FSSAI TO & CFSO Mock Tests as often as you can.
• These FSSAI free mock tests will give you a transparent picture of your preparation thus far. Moreover, it will also give you a view of the direction you need to take from here on.
• Aspirants always regret not taking enough mock tests when time is running out. Now that you do have time on your hands, we hope you will heed to our advice.
If you need any other assistance with your preparation, ixamBee’s FSSAI Technical & Central Food Safety Officer Online Course is at your disposal.
If there’s anything else we can help you with, do let us know.
We always look forward to hearing from you.
Wishing you the best always,