Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on “Digital Oilfield (Oil and Gas) - Thematic Research”under Services Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Digital Oilfields enable oil and gas companies and oilfield service providers to remotely monitor and control critical activities at production facilities. These technologies aim to boost productivity and efficiency in exploration and production (E&P) by minimizing equipment downtime and improving hydrocarbon recovery.
This is especially critical in today’s scenario where oil and gas producers are seeking to streamline their costs to recover from the COVID-led energy demand shock. Digital oilfields also help reduce the need for the physical deployment of personnel on site, thereby improving worker safety. Digital oilfield technologies have gained momentum with the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT).
They use artificial intelligence (AI), predictive analytics, and visualization tools to generate data-driven insights in real time to speed up decision-making processes. Companies are looking to automate as many processes as possible to mitigate operational risks as well as labor risks, potentially leading to cost savings in the long term.
- The report analyses the emergence of digital oilfields as a theme in the oil & gas industry.
- It highlights the various industry and technology trends influencing the digital oilfield theme.
- It evaluates recent oil and gas projects around the world for their adoption of digital oilfield technologies.
- It analyses the digital oilfield value chain and identifies the major players across each segment of this value chain.
- The report also provides an overview of the competitive positioning of leading oil and gas players and oilfield equipment and service providers in the digital oilfield theme.
Reasons to Buy
The report assesses how companies are enabling digital transformation while undertaking exploration and production activities in the oil and gas industry. It helps to -
- Identify the key trends supporting the global adoption of digital oilfield technologies.
- Review the adoption of digital oilfield around the world and the key contractors that are enabling this adoption.
- Understand the digital oilfield value chain and identify its industry leaders and challengers.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players and equipment and service providers in the digital oilfield theme.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1072872/digital-oilfield-oil-and-gas-thematic-research
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]